Barbados Embassy Ottawa Canada
Contact Details for the Barbados Embassy in Ottawa Canada
Address : 55 Metcalf Street Suite 470
Ottawa ON K1P 6L5
Phone 1 : (+1) 613 236 9517
Phone 2: (+1) 613 236 9518
Fax : (+1) 613 230 4362
Email : [email protected]
Website : .
Opening hours of the Barbados Embassy in Ottawa
The Office opening hours are:
Mon – Fri : 08:45-17:00
Please always ensure you contact the Embassy prior to visiting as the Barbados Embassy follows a collection of Canadian Public Holidays as well as Barbados Public Holidays, and these dates do change from year to year. Contact the Embassy directly to check it will be open on the day you plan to attend.
Barbados Embassy Appointments
If you need to make an appointment with the Embassy of Barbados, this can be done by contacting the embassy on : (+1) 613 236 9517.
You may need to make an appointment for services such as:
- Passport and Visa interviews
- Notarization of Documentation
- Witnessing Documents
- Citizenship interviews for children born overseas to parents with citizenship of Barbados
- or other requirements for your visas, travel, licensing checks, documentation requirements or advice.
The Embassy has certain times available for appointments and these vary month to month. So do please make contact and secure an appointment. Don’t simply show up without an appointment at the Barbados Embassy as you may find you will need to come back another day for a set appointment.
Services offered by the Barbados Embassy Ottawa Canada
About the Barbados Embassy in Canada.
The Barbados Embassy in Ottawa, provides a range of Embassy and Consular services to Barbados, Canadian and international citizens in Canada needing services related to Barbados
The Barbados Embassy in Ottawa, Canada provides services for:
- General or specific information regarding the Barbados economy, culture, sports and education.
- Barbados Citizenship Information. Including the documentation requirements, the process and the timeframe for obtaining Barbados Citizenship. This may be for people of Barbados Descent or for children born overseas as well as situations such as immigration and adoption. The embassy can answer you directly or advise you on what you need to do.
- Specific contacts and information in Barbados – such as contacts for doing business in Barbados or Government departments in Barbados to help you with your specific requirements.
- Barbados Visas. The Embassy takes applications and processes visa applications for Canadians and International citizens wishing to visit, do business in or live permanently in Barbados
- Barbados Passports – The Barbados takes applications for and delivers Barbados passports for Barbados applicants.
Visas and Passports for Barbados
Further information on Visas and Passports via the Barbados Embassy Ottawa Canada
Visas for Barbados
There are many different kinds of visas for Barbados. Each type of visa is for different circumstances and each type of visa requires different documentation. There are visitor visas, business visas, partner visas, temporary visas, permanent residency visas, study visas and more.
Please look on our website and make contact with us at the Embassy via the contact details above to ensure you are following the correct process and that you will have the needed documentation at your appointment.
Visas can take time to obtain. The timeframes can be from a few days for simple visas to many months for more complex visas. Give yourself as much time as possible to obtain your visa. Contact us to find out the timeframes to expect on the specific visa type you are looking to apply for.
Canadian Visas for citizens of Barbados
If you are seeking services or documents in relation to being a citizen of Barbados looking to obtain or extend your Canadian Visa – you can obtain more information here – Canadian Immigration and Visa information. Or take our free Visa Assessment to determine which Canadian Visas you are eligible for:
Passports for Barbados Citizens.
Passports can be applied for or renewed at the Embassy. The process can take a few weeks, so please don’t leave your Barbados passport application or renewal to the last minute.
Contact us to ensure you have the full set of documentation required for your passport appointment. You are going to need ID documents and supporting paperwork as well as the passport application and fee.
Simply contact us to be confident you have everything and to ensure things will go smoothly with your passport. Contacting us prior to your visit to the Barbados Embassy in Canada will have you avoid any disappointment of needing to make multiple visits for your passport application or renewal.