Canada Experience Class Visa

Migrate Canada » Canada Immigration » Canada Experience Class Visa

The Canada Experience Class Visa is an amazing route to Permanent Residency in Canada and the team at Emigrate Canada are Experience Class experts.

Designed especially for those who have been working in Canada for a total period of one year in the past 36 months and intend to live outside of Quebec it provides those who have been Temporary Foreign Workers to apply for full Permanent Residency.

The Canadian Government realised that those who have been working in Canada, and therefore established some roots in Country make for great potential Residents and Citizens and they developed a system to embrace this and what’s even better is that even if applicants have left Canada they can apply up to one year after returning to their home Country!

The Canada Experience class directly benefits those who have been employed in Managerial, Professional and Skilled Trades occupations and who meet the right educational and English language abilities. It is very important that before making an application under this Canada Visa class that your employer offer letter for the period of work that you are basing your application on contains the correct information (we can work with you and your employer on this if needed). The information contained on the letters of employment must include the right dates and the right occupation description for Immigration.

I’m still employed in Canada and haven’t left, what are my options for a Canada Experience Class Visa?Your options are great at this stage but you have to act quickly. We will work closely with you to ensure that your application is made ASAP and we can also work with your employer. We will need a valid job offer letter that states your employment is Permanent among lots of other factors.

In circumstances such as this we can also apply for what is called a Bridging Open Work Permit if your temporary work permit is due to expire before you receive Permanent residence status. This way it is unlikely you will have to leave Canada between visas.

This visa class also forms a vital step on the overall migration pathways of those who have studied in Canada as International students and then taken advantage of the Post Graduate Work Visa to work in Canada after graduation. Once you have reached the required level of work experience these applicants may then become eligible for this Visa type and of course, they applications such as these can also display a significant study period in Canada, usually at Degree or Post Graduate level.

Canada Experience Class Visa: The essentials
Do I need a job offer to apply? No, but if you do it will of course help
How much experience do I need to prove? A total of 12 months from the last 36
Can I move to Quebec? No
Does work experience in Quebec count? Yes
If I’m working can I apply? Yes, and we may be able to arrange a bridging visa

How do I apply? Leave that to us and we will
•Draft the necessary Canada Experience Visa Class forms;
•Draft appropriate supporting documentation like employment reference letters;
•Assist you with gathering important documents like contracts, agreements, proof of your qualifications;
•Help you determine the most suitable NOC for you;
•Compile the strongest possible case as per your unique situation;
•Submit and follow up on your application, ensuring the fastest possible processing times; and
•Of course, be with you every step of the way.

Are there any exceptions? Yes, the following occupations are presently excluded from the Canadian Experience Class Visa:

•Cooks (NOC 6322)
•Food service supervisors (NOC 6311)
•Administrative officers (NOC 1221)
•Administrative assistants (NOC 1241)
•Accounting technicians and bookkeepers (NOC 1311)
•Retail sales supervisors (NOC 6211)

Our expert knowledge of Canadian Experience Class Visa applications makes us ideally positioned to pick up your case and lodge a successful application. Take our free Canada Visa assessment today.

Skip to toolbar