Ecuadorian Embassy Ottawa Canada
Contact Details for the Ecuadorian Embassy in Ottawa Canada
Address : 50 O’Connor Street Suite 316
Ottawa ON K1P 6B9
Phone 1 : (+1) 61 3248 5560
Phone 2: .
Fax : (+1) 61 3248 1290
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : .
Opening hours of the Ecuadorian Embassy in Ottawa
The Office opening hours are:
Mon – Fri : 09:00-17:00
Please always ensure you contact the Embassy prior to visiting as the Ecuadorian Embassy follows a collection of Canadian Public Holidays as well as Ecuadorian Public Holidays, and these dates do change from year to year. Contact the Embassy directly to check it will be open on the day you plan to attend.
Ecuadorian Embassy Appointments
If you need to make an appointment with the Embassy of Ecuador, this can be done by contacting the embassy on : (+1) 61 3248 5560.
You may need to make an appointment for services such as:
- Passport and Visa interviews
- Notarization of Documentation
- Witnessing Documents
- Citizenship interviews for children born overseas to parents with citizenship of Ecuador
- or other requirements for your visas, travel, licensing checks, documentation requirements or advice.
The Embassy has certain times available for appointments and these vary month to month. So do please make contact and secure an appointment. Don’t simply show up without an appointment at the Ecuadorian Embassy as you may find you will need to come back another day for a set appointment.
Services offered by the Ecuadorian Embassy Ottawa Canada
About the Ecuadorian Embassy in Canada.
The Ecuadorian Embassy in Ottawa, provides a range of Embassy and Consular services to Ecuadorian, Canadian and international citizens in Canada needing services related to Ecuador
The Ecuadorian Embassy in Ottawa, Canada provides services for:
- General or specific information regarding the Ecuadorian economy, culture, sports and education.
- Ecuadorian Citizenship Information. Including the documentation requirements, the process and the timeframe for obtaining Ecuadorian Citizenship. This may be for people of Ecuadorian Descent or for children born overseas as well as situations such as immigration and adoption. The embassy can answer you directly or advise you on what you need to do.
- Specific contacts and information in Ecuador – such as contacts for doing business in Ecuador or Government departments in Ecuador to help you with your specific requirements.
- Ecuadorian Visas. The Embassy takes applications and processes visa applications for Canadians and International citizens wishing to visit, do business in or live permanently in Ecuador
- Ecuadorian Passports – The Ecuadorian takes applications for and delivers Ecuadorian passports for Ecuadorian applicants.
Visas and Passports for Ecuador
Further information on Visas and Passports via the Ecuadorian Embassy Ottawa Canada
Visas for Ecuador
There are many different kinds of visas for Ecuador. Each type of visa is for different circumstances and each type of visa requires different documentation. There are visitor visas, business visas, partner visas, temporary visas, permanent residency visas, study visas and more.
Please look on our website and make contact with us at the Embassy via the contact details above to ensure you are following the correct process and that you will have the needed documentation at your appointment.
Visas can take time to obtain. The timeframes can be from a few days for simple visas to many months for more complex visas. Give yourself as much time as possible to obtain your visa. Contact us to find out the timeframes to expect on the specific visa type you are looking to apply for.
Canadian Visas for citizens of Ecuador
If you are seeking services or documents in relation to being a citizen of Ecuador looking to obtain or extend your Canadian Visa – you can obtain more information here – Canadian Immigration and Visa information. Or take our free Visa Assessment to determine which Canadian Visas you are eligible for:
Passports for Ecuadorian Citizens.
Passports can be applied for or renewed at the Embassy. The process can take a few weeks, so please don’t leave your Ecuadorian passport application or renewal to the last minute.
Contact us to ensure you have the full set of documentation required for your passport appointment. You are going to need ID documents and supporting paperwork as well as the passport application and fee.
Simply contact us to be confident you have everything and to ensure things will go smoothly with your passport. Contacting us prior to your visit to the Ecuadorian Embassy in Canada will have you avoid any disappointment of needing to make multiple visits for your passport application or renewal.