Contact Details for the Guatemalan Embassy in Ottawa Canada
Address : 17 Port Said Street 5th Floor Flat 501 Maadi
Ottawa ON K1P 5G4
Phone 1 : (+1) 212 416 4143
Phone 2: (+1) 412 441 9914
Fax : .
Email : [email protected]
Website : www.embaguatecanada.com
Opening hours of the Guatemalan Embassy in Ottawa
The Office opening hours are:
Mon – Fri : 09:00-17:00
Please always ensure you contact the Embassy prior to visiting as the Guatemalan Embassy follows a collection of Canadian Public Holidays as well as Guatemalan Public Holidays, and these dates do change from year to year. Contact the Embassy directly to check it will be open on the day you plan to attend.
Guatemalan Embassy Appointments
If you need to make an appointment with the Embassy of Guatemala, this can be done by contacting the embassy on : (+1) 212 416 4143.
You may need to make an appointment for services such as:
- Passport and Visa interviews
- Notarization of Documentation
- Witnessing Documents
- Citizenship interviews for children born overseas to parents with citizenship of Guatemala
- Other requirements for your visas, travel, licensing checks, documentation requirements or advice.
The Embassy has certain times available for appointments and these vary month to month. So do please make contact and secure an appointment. Don’t simply show up without an appointment at the Guatemalan Embassy as you may find you will need to come back another day for a set appointment.
Services offered by the Guatemalan Embassy Ottawa Canada
About the Guatemalan Embassy in Canada
The Guatemalan Embassy in Ottawa, provides a range of Embassy and Consular services to Guatemalan, Canadian and international citizens in Canada needing services related to Guatemala
The Guatemalan Embassy in Ottawa, Canada provides services for:
- General or specific information regarding the Guatemalan economy, culture, sports and education.
- Guatemalan Citizenship Information. Including the documentation requirements, the process and the timeframe for obtaining Guatemalan Citizenship. This may be for people of Guatemalan Descent or for children born overseas as well as situations such as immigration and adoption. The embassy can answer you directly or advise you on what you need to do.
- Specific contacts and information in Guatemala – such as contacts for doing business in Guatemala or Government departments in Guatemala to help you with your specific requirements.
- Guatemalan Visas. The Embassy takes applications and processes visa applications for Canadians and International citizens wishing to visit, do business in or live permanently in Guatemala
- Guatemalan Passports – The Guatemalan takes applications for and delivers Guatemalan passports for Guatemalan applicants.
Visas and Passports for Guatemala
Further information on Visas and Passports via the Guatemalan Embassy Ottawa Canada
Visas for Guatemala
There are many different kinds of visas for Guatemala. Each type of visa is for different circumstances and each type of visa requires different documentation. There are visitor visas, business visas, partner visas, temporary visas, permanent residency visas, study visas and more.
Please look on our website and make contact with us at the Embassy via the contact details above to ensure you are following the correct process and that you will have the needed documentation at your appointment.
Visas can take time to obtain. The timeframes can be from a few days for simple visas to many months for more complex visas. Give yourself as much time as possible to obtain your visa. Contact us to find out the timeframes to expect on the specific visa type you are looking to apply for.
Canadian Visas for citizens of Guatemala
If you are seeking services or documents in relation to being a citizen of Guatemala looking to obtain or extend your Canadian Visa – you can obtain more information here – Canadian Immigration and Visa information. Or take our free Visa Assessment to determine which Canadian Visas you are eligible for:
Passports for Guatemalan Citizens.
Passports can be applied for or renewed at the Embassy. The process can take a few weeks, so please don’t leave your Guatemalan passport application or renewal to the last minute.
Contact us to ensure you have the full set of documentation required for your passport appointment. You are going to need ID documents and supporting paperwork as well as the passport application and fee.
Simply contact us to be confident you have everything and to ensure things will go smoothly with your passport. Contacting us prior to your visit to the Guatemalan Embassy in Canada will have you avoid any disappointment of needing to make multiple visits for your passport application or renewal.