Immigrate to Canada as a Natural Healer
How to Immigrate to Canada as a Natural HealerThis article describes in detail how to Immigrate to Canada as a Natural Healer with or without a Job offer. There are thousands of Natural Healers just like you emigrating to Canada next year. Find out how to join them. With the right Natural Healing skills, Canada Wants You!
Can I immigrate to Canada as a Natural Healer?
If you’re looking to immigrate to Canada as a Natural Healer you’re in luck! Natural Healers are in demand right across Canada and you may be able to secure a Canadian Permanent Residency Visa either with or without a job offer. If you are a Natural Healer and have been working as a Natural Healer you may qualify to immigrate to Canada.
Migrate to Canada as a Natural Healer
Every occupation on the Canada NOC List is assigned an immigration code and the code for those looking to emigrate to Canada as a Natural Healer is 3232. This is also known as the NOC Code for a Natural Healer.
No doubt you will have read online that having a job offer to move to Canada is a prerequisite to accessing the Express Entry process but as a Natural Healer you also have other options to secure your Canada Visa from the start.
For starters, Natural Healers are eligible to apply for Canada Immigration under the Canadian Government’s Immigration program due to the demand for Natural Healers in Canada being so great they have included the occupation on the targeted occupations list, known as the NOC list (National Occupation Code In Demand List).
The code for Natural Healers on the NOC is 3232
This is great news for Natural Healers the world over hoping to live and work in Canada.
Express Entry for Canada is not a visa class at all, it is simply the method (or database) that Canadian Immigration uses to select the right candidates for a permanent residency visa and in that case, as a Natural Healer looking to immigrate to Canada we’ll be looking at the Federal Skilled Worker visa and Provincial Nominee program.
Natural Healers from all over the world are eligible to make an Express Entry for Canada Residency providing they have the right skills, experience and qualifications in their home country.
Natural Healers looking to move to Canada to work under this NOC category 3232, might be employed under work titles including:
- acupressure therapist
- Natural Healer
- ayurvedic practitioner
- certified iridologist
- certified reflexologist
- certified rolfer
- certified rolfing movement teacher
- chartered herbalist
- Chinese medicine doctor (CMD)
- Chinese medicine practitioner
- clinical hypnotherapist
- doctor of acupuncture
- doctor of Chinese medicine
- doctor of Natural Healeric therapeutics
- doctor of Natural Healery
- doctor of Oriental medicine
- herb practitioner
- herbal practitioner
- herbal specialist
- herbology practitioner
- holistic practitioner
- Homeopathic physician
- Homeopathic practitioner
- Natural Healerist
- medical Qi gong practitioner
- Natural Healery practitioner
- Oriental medical practitioner
- osteopath – manual therapy
- osteopathic manual practitioner
- osteopathic manual therapist
- registered acupuncture practitioner
- remedial herbalist
- remedial herbologist
- rolfing movement teacher
- shiatsu therapist
- traditional Chinese medicine practitioner
All these roles held by a Natural Healer are eligible to apply under this specific NOC category of 3232.
Skills and Tasks to Immigrate to Canada as a Natural Healer.
In general Natural Healers moving to Canada will be able to demonstrate knowledge or experience of the following:
The following is a summary of main duties for some occupations in this unit group:
Traditional Chinese medicine practitioners
- Diagnose the diseases, physiological disorders and injuries of patients
- Treat them using raw herbs and other medicines, dietary supplements or acupuncture.
- Diagnose symptoms, physiological disorders and injuries of patients
- Treat them by the insertion of acupuncture needles or through stimulation techniques such as acupressure, moxibustion, cupping or electrical current.
- Assess patients and advise them on the use of herbs for the treatment of conditions such as arthritis, rheumatism, asthma, skin disorders and stomach ailments
- May cultivate herbs and manufacture and sell herbal compounds.
Osteopathic manual therapists
- Diagnose, treat and manage musculoskeletal and other related disorders of the body’s structure by moving, stretching, and massaging a patients’ muscles and joints to correct biomechanical dysfunctions.
- Assess illnesses and treat them by administering, in chemical or herbal form, a small dosage of a remedy made from natural substances or by suggesting lifestyle changes.
- Apply gentle finger pressure to specific spots on the clients’ feet or hands to promote relaxation and better health and well-being.
Whilst the above is meant as a general guide do take our free online visa assessment for further information and be sure to list out your skills and qualifications in detail.
Emigrate Canada has a dedicated Health Industry Workers desk that only represents Health Industry Workers to immigrate to Canada. They understand your profession and can talk your language when it comes to explaining your immigration pathway and the route to securing a Canada Visa for you (and your family).
Qualifications required to Immigrate to Canada as a Natural Healer
- Traditional Chinese medicine practitioners usually require completion of a three- to four-year diploma program in traditional Chinese medicine from a private institute or completion of a program in traditional Chinese medicine from recognized medical schools abroad.
- Registration with a regulatory body is required for traditional Chinese medicine practitioners in Ontario and British Columbia.
- Natural Healers usually require completion of a three-year diploma program in acupuncture from a private institute or completion of some university undergraduate studies in science and training in a related health care discipline or work experience under the supervision of a registered Natural Healer.
- Registration with a regulatory body is required for Natural Healers in Quebec, Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia.
- Osteopathic manual therapists require completion of a four- to five- year college program in osteopathy.
- Natural Healers usually require completion of a three-year diploma program in Natural Healery.
- Registration with a regulatory body is required for Natural Healers in Ontario.
- Other occupations in this unit group usually require completion of training programs specific to their type of practice and some supervised practical training.
We represent Natural Healers from all over the World so regardless of your country of qualification feel free to contact us today for a full breakdown of your Canadian Immigration chances.
How to Immigrate to Canada as a Natural Healer
The first stage in your Canadian immigration process is to calculate your Canada Immigration points for Express Entry using the Canadian Comprehensive Ranking System.
CRS Points are awarded for (amongst other things)
Your partner’s skills
As well as providing you with important CRS points these fNatural Healers also count towards your overall Immigration Points score which must equal or exceed a total of 67
Take our free online visa assessment for an up to date report on whether you have enough points to immigrate to Canada as a Natural Healer from both an Express Entry and Immigration points perspective.
Once you receive an ITA (Invitation to apply) from Canadian Immigration as a result of your Express Entry application you’ll only have 60 days in which to lodge a formal application so under no circumstances should you lodge an Express Entry application ‘claiming’ to have certain points without first having all of your points verified through different testing, education equivalence certificates and skilled worker assessments.
Once you are invited to apply for your Canada Visa you cannot go back and have these things verified retrospectively, they must be done before you claim any points for them and given that your express entry profile is only valid for one year it makes sense to present the best possible case right from the start.
Before you lodge your express entry we will help you through the process of having your qualifications and certificates verified as required by immigration.
Can I immigrate to Canada as a Natural Healer without a job offer?
The answer is a resounding yes, providing you have a reasonable total CRS score on your Express Entry application and can meet the 67 immigration point threshold for your Canada Federal Skilled Worker Visa.
Technically there is no minimum CRS score required to submit a Natural Healer Canada Express Entry profile.
Of course securing a job offer (documented in the right way for immigration purposes i.e. LMT) will give you an instant CRS boost of 200 points so it makes sense to start this process as soon as is practical.
Natural Healer Jobs in Canada
Occupations on the Canada NOC list can be classed as being ‘in demand’ and the Natural Healer code 3232 has been firmly established on the list for many years with lots of opportunity right across the country.
As a qualified new and highly skilled Permanent resident of Canada you may work full time from day one. Natural Healer Jobs in Canada are often better paid than in the UK, Europe and Asia and Canadian employment law respects the work life balance. The industry body for Natural Healers is the Canadian Natural Health Practitioners.
Emigrate Canada are the Health Industry Canada Visa specialists with a dedicated Health Industry Workers desk.
Emigrate Canada are ideally placed to take care of not just your immigration paperwork, but also to get you registered to work from day one.
Title: Immigrate to Canada as a Natural Healer
Natural Healer: Monty @ Emigrate Canada, Canadian Immigration Expert
Immigrate to Canada as a Natural Healer