Immigrate to Canada as a Real Estate Agent
Immigrate to Canada as a Real Estate Agent in 2023If you’re looking to immigrate to Canada as a Real Estate Agent you’re in luck! Real Estate Agents are in demand right across Canada and you may be able to secure a Canadian Permanent Residency Visa either with or without a job offer.
Migrate to Canada as a Real Estate AgentEvery occupation on the Canada NOC List is assigned an immigration code and the code for those looking to emigrate to Canada as a Real Estate Agent is 6232. This is also known as the NOC Code for a Real Estate Agent. No doubt you will have read online that having a job offer to move to Canada is a prerequisite to accessing the Express Entry process but as a Real Estate Agent you also have other options to secure your Canada Visa from the start. For starters, Real Estate Agents are eligible to apply for Canada Immigration under the Canadian Government’s Immigration program due to the demand for Real Estate Agents in Canada being so great they have included the occupation on the targeted occupations list, known as the NOC list (National Occupation Code In Demand List). The code for Real Estate Agents on the NOC is under Real Estate Agents Code 6232 This is great news for Real Estate Agents the world over hoping to live and work in Canada. Express Entry for Canada is not a visa class at all, it is simply the method (or database) that Canadian Immigration uses to select the right candidates for a permanent residency visa and in that case, as a Real Estate Agent looking to immigrate to Canada we’ll be looking at the Federal Skilled Worker visa and Provincial Nominee program Real Estate Agents from all over the world are eligible to make an Express Entry for Canada Residency providing they have the right skills, experience and qualifications in their home country. Real Estate Agents looking to move to Canada to work under this NOC category 6232, might be employed under work titles including: All these roles held by a Real Estate Agent are eligible to apply under this specific NOC category of 6232.
- agent, real estate
- associate broker – real estate
- commercial real estate agent
- commercial real estate Agent
- new home Agent
- real estate agency representative
- real estate agent
- real estate dealer
- real estate sales consultant
- real estate sales representative
- real estate sales supervisor
- real estate Agent
- residential real estate agent
- residential real estate Agent
- sales representative, real estate
- Agent, new homes
- Agent, real estate
- supervisor, real estate agents
Main duties of a Real Estate Agent emigrating to Canada
Real estate agents and Agents perform some or all of the following duties:
- Solicit property sales listings from prospective vendors
- Assist vendors in selling property by establishing asking price, advertising the property, listing the property with listing services and conducting open houses for prospective buyers
- Assist prospective buyers in selecting, visiting, inspecting and making offers of purchase on real estate properties
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters
- Draw up sales agreements for approval of purchaser and seller
- May rent or lease properties on behalf of clients.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a real estate training course is required.
- Provincial or territorial licensure in the province or territory of employment is required.
- Real estate agents and Agents normally work on a commission basis.
- Real estate agents may operate independently by obtaining a broker’s licence in accordance with the regulations of the province of employment. A broker’s licence is required to become a manager in real estate.
Can I immigrate to Canada as a Real Estate Agent without a job offer?The answer is a resounding yes, providing you have a reasonable total CRS score on your Express Entry application and can meet the 67 immigration point threshold for your Canada Federal Skilled Worker Visa. Technically there is no minimum CRS score required to submit a Real Estate Agent Canada Express Entry profile. Of course, securing a job offer (documented in the right way for immigration purposes i.e. LMT) will give you an instant CRS boost of 200 points so it makes sense to start this process as soon as is practical.
Real Estate Agent Jobs in CanadaOccupations on the Canada NOC list can be classed as being ‘in demand’ and the Real Estate Agent code 6232 has been firmly established on the list for many years with lots of opportunity right across the country. As a qualified new and highly skilled Permanent resident of Canada, you may work full time from day one. Real Estate Agent Jobs in Canada are often better paid than in the UK, Europe and Asia and Canadian employment law respects the work-life balance. The industry body for Real Estate Agents is the Canadian Real Estate Association. Immigrate to Canada as a Real Estate Agent
Editor in Chief - EmigrateCanada.com
Dr. Montague John (PhD), is one of the World’s leading Canadian Immigration experts. Affectionately known as “Monty” he established EmigrateCanada.com more than 25 years ago and it has grown to be one of the most reliable sources of Canada Immigration information.
In 2022 Dr. Montague John (PhD) published his book, “How to Immigrate to Canada” as EmigrateCanada.com, which featured as Bestseller in its Category for several weeks. Montague co-ordinates all the qualified contributors at EmigrateCanada.com and serves as Editor-in-Chief.