NOC 10011 Human resources managers
Immigrating to Canada with the job code of Human resources managers using the Express Entry Permanent Residency pathway requires that you correctly identify the National Occupation Classification (“NOC”) Code for your occupation.
The NOC code is the most important piece of information you require to immigrate to Canada. Without knowing your job classification or NOC code you are unable to work out your eligility to immigrate to Canada or make an application. The NOC is developed and maintained between Statistics Canada (STC) and Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC).
The National Occupation Classification for Human resources managers is Noc 10011.
Note: NOC 10011 Human resources managers replaces NOC 0112. The new NOC structure for Human resources managers uses the NOC Code 10011 and the Skill requirement of University undergraduate degree plus any relevant post graduate qualifications and significant experience..
The level of demand in Canada for NOC 10011 is Average. This means that according to Statistics Canada, the role of Human resources managers in Canada currently has more jobs advertised than available candidates.
Why Do I Need to Know the NOC Code for Human resources managers?
Whenever applicants for Canadian Immigration are asked to identify work experience, they must do so on the requisite forms by stating the NOC code that best fits their employment, skills and experience. Some Canada immigration pathways are only open to applicants that have experience in occupations identified by very specific NOC codes.
Training, Education, Experience and Responsibility (TEER)
- The NOC structure for Human resources managers uses the NOC Code 10011 and the Skill requirement of University undergraduate degree plus any relevant post graduate qualifications and significant experience..
- The TEER level for 10011 is University undergraduate degree plus any relevant post graduate qualifications and significant experience..
Employment Description for 10011 Human resources managers
To be able to use National Occupation Classification 10011 your work history and experience should closely match the following description:
- “Human resources managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of human resources and personnel departments, and develop and implement policies, programs and procedures regarding human resource planning, recruitment, collective bargaining, training and development, occupation classification and pay and benefit administration. They represent management and participate actively on various joint committees to maintain ongoing relations between management and employees. Human resources managers are employed throughout the private and public sectors.”
Canada Visa Options for NOC 10011
There are a number of Canada Visa options for NOC 10011 including:
- Federal Skilled Visas
- Canadian Experience Class
- Provincial Nomination
Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) which use the NOC 10011
NOC code 10011 is used for Provincial Nomination in following streams:
- PNP Skilled Worker streams
- PNP Semi-Skilled Worker streams
- PNP Graduate streams
- PNP Family Sponsorship streams.
Confused by National Occupation Codes and Canada Visas?
Take our FREE ONLINE Visa Checker for some help in finding your NOC Code Canada Visa Options available to you.