NOC 10019 Other administrative services managers
Immigrating to Canada with the job code of Other administrative services managers using the Express Entry Permanent Residency pathway requires that you correctly identify the National Occupation Classification (“NOC”) Code for your occupation.
The NOC code is the most important piece of information you require to immigrate to Canada. Without knowing your job classification or NOC code you are unable to work out your eligility to immigrate to Canada or make an application. The NOC is developed and maintained between Statistics Canada (STC) and Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC).
The National Occupation Classification for Other administrative services managers is Noc 10019.
Note: NOC 10019 Other administrative services managers replaces NOC 1227. The new NOC structure for Court officers and justices of the peace uses the NOC Code 10019 and the Skill requirement of University undergraduate degree plus any relevant post graduate qualifications and significant experience..
The level of demand in Canada for NOC 10019 is Average to High. This means that according to Statistics Canada, the role of Other administrative services managers in Canada currently has more jobs advertised than available candidates.
Why Do I Need to Know the NOC Code for Other administrative services managers?
Whenever applicants for Canadian Immigration are asked to identify work experience, they must do so on the requisite forms by stating the NOC code that best fits their employment, skills and experience. Some Canada immigration pathways are only open to applicants that have experience in occupations identified by very specific NOC codes.
Training, Education, Experience and Responsibility (TEER)
- The NOC structure for Court officers and justices of the peace uses the NOC Code 10019 and the Skill requirement of University undergraduate degree plus any relevant post graduate qualifications and significant experience..
- The TEER level for 10019 is University undergraduate degree plus any relevant post graduate qualifications and significant experience..
Employment Description for 10019 Other administrative services managers
To be able to use National Occupation Classification 10019 your work history and experience should closely match the following description:
- “This unit group includes managers who plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate departments responsible for corporate governance and regulatory compliance, records management, security services, admissions and other administrative services not elsewhere classified. Also included in this unit group are managers responsible for departments involved in two or more of the following activities: finance, human resources, purchasing, computer systems or administrative services. Managers in this unit group are employed throughout the public and private sector.”
Canada Visa Options for NOC 10019
There are a number of Canada Visa options for NOC 10019 including:
- Federal Skilled Visas
- Canadian Experience Class
- Provincial Nomination
Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) which use the NOC 10019
NOC code 10019 is used for Provincial Nomination in following streams:
- PNP Skilled Worker streams
- PNP Semi-Skilled Worker streams
- PNP Graduate streams
- PNP Family Sponsorship streams.
Confused by National Occupation Codes and Canada Visas?
Take our FREE ONLINE Visa Checker for some help in finding your NOC Code Canada Visa Options available to you.