NOC 20011 Architecture and science managers
Immigrating to Canada with the job code of Architecture and science managers using the Express Entry Permanent Residency pathway requires that you correctly identify the National Occupation Classification (“NOC”) Code for your occupation.
The NOC code is the most important piece of information you require to immigrate to Canada. Without knowing your job classification or NOC code you are unable to work out your eligility to immigrate to Canada or make an application. The NOC is developed and maintained between Statistics Canada (STC) and Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC).
The National Occupation Classification for Architecture and science managers is Noc 20011.
Note: NOC 20011 Architecture and science managers replaces NOC 0212. The new NOC structure for Architecture and science managers uses the NOC Code 20011 and the Skill requirement of University undergraduate degree plus any relevant post graduate qualifications and significant experience..
The level of demand in Canada for NOC 20011 is Above Average. This means that according to Statistics Canada, the role of Architecture and science managers in Canada currently has more jobs advertised than available candidates.
Why Do I Need to Know the NOC Code for Architecture and science managers?
Whenever applicants for Canadian Immigration are asked to identify work experience, they must do so on the requisite forms by stating the NOC code that best fits their employment, skills and experience. Some Canada immigration pathways are only open to applicants that have experience in occupations identified by very specific NOC codes.
Training, Education, Experience and Responsibility (TEER)
- The NOC structure for Architecture and science managers uses the NOC Code 20011 and the Skill requirement of University undergraduate degree plus any relevant post graduate qualifications and significant experience..
- The TEER level for 20011 is University undergraduate degree plus any relevant post graduate qualifications and significant experience..
Employment Description for 20011 Architecture and science managers
To be able to use National Occupation Classification 20011 your work history and experience should closely match the following description:
- “Architecture and science managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of an architecture, landscape architecture, scientific or statistical department, service or firm. They are employed by a wide range of private sector and government establishments as well as by architectural firms and scientific research companies.”
Canada Visa Options for NOC 20011
There are a number of Canada Visa options for NOC 20011 including:
- Federal Skilled Visas
- Canadian Experience Class
- Provincial Nomination
Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) which use the NOC 20011
NOC code 20011 is used for Provincial Nomination in following streams:
- PNP Skilled Worker streams
- PNP Semi-Skilled Worker streams
- PNP Graduate streams
- PNP Family Sponsorship streams.
Confused by National Occupation Codes and Canada Visas?
Take our FREE ONLINE Visa Checker for some help in finding your NOC Code Canada Visa Options available to you.