NOC 40019 Other managers in public administration
Immigrating to Canada with the job code of Other managers in public administration using the Express Entry Permanent Residency pathway requires that you correctly identify the National Occupation Classification (“NOC”) Code for your occupation.
The NOC code is the most important piece of information you require to immigrate to Canada. Without knowing your job classification or NOC code you are unable to work out your eligility to immigrate to Canada or make an application. The NOC is developed and maintained between Statistics Canada (STC) and Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC).
The National Occupation Classification for Other managers in public administration is Noc 40019.
Note: NOC 40019 Other managers in public administration replaces NOC 0414. The new NOC structure for Other managers in public administration uses the NOC Code 40019 and the Skill requirement of University undergraduate degree plus any relevant post graduate qualifications and significant experience..
The level of demand in Canada for NOC 40019 is Average to High. This means that according to Statistics Canada, the role of Other managers in public administration in Canada currently has more jobs advertised than available candidates.
Why Do I Need to Know the NOC Code for Other managers in public administration?
Whenever applicants for Canadian Immigration are asked to identify work experience, they must do so on the requisite forms by stating the NOC code that best fits their employment, skills and experience. Some Canada immigration pathways are only open to applicants that have experience in occupations identified by very specific NOC codes.
Training, Education, Experience and Responsibility (TEER)
- The NOC structure for Other managers in public administration uses the NOC Code 40019 and the Skill requirement of University undergraduate degree plus any relevant post graduate qualifications and significant experience..
- The TEER level for 40019 is University undergraduate degree plus any relevant post graduate qualifications and significant experience..
Employment Description for 40019 Other managers in public administration
To be able to use National Occupation Classification 40019 your work history and experience should closely match the following description:
- “Managers in this unit group plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the development of policies and programs which govern the daily operations of legislatures and other activities unique to government such as intergovernmental affairs and elections. They are employed by government departments, agencies and legislative bodies.”
Canada Visa Options for NOC 40019
There are a number of Canada Visa options for NOC 40019 including:
- Federal Skilled Visas
- Canadian Experience Class
- Provincial Nomination
Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) which use the NOC 40019
NOC code 40019 is used for Provincial Nomination in following streams:
- PNP Skilled Worker streams
- PNP Semi-Skilled Worker streams
- PNP Graduate streams
- PNP Family Sponsorship streams.
Confused by National Occupation Codes and Canada Visas?
Take our FREE ONLINE Visa Checker for some help in finding your NOC Code Canada Visa Options available to you.