NOC 60030 Restaurant and food service managers
Immigrating to Canada with the job code of Restaurant and food service managers using the Express Entry Permanent Residency pathway requires that you correctly identify the National Occupation Classification (“NOC”) Code for your occupation.
The NOC code is the most important piece of information you require to immigrate to Canada. Without knowing your job classification or NOC code you are unable to work out your eligility to immigrate to Canada or make an application. The NOC is developed and maintained between Statistics Canada (STC) and Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC).
The National Occupation Classification for Restaurant and food service managers is Noc 60030.
Note: NOC 60030 Restaurant and food service managers replaces NOC 0631. The new NOC structure for Restaurant and food service managers uses the NOC Code 60030 and the Skill requirement of University undergraduate degree plus any relevant post graduate qualifications and significant experience..
The level of demand in Canada for NOC 60030 is Above Average. This means that according to Statistics Canada, the role of Restaurant and food service managers in Canada currently has more jobs advertised than available candidates.
Why Do I Need to Know the NOC Code for Restaurant and food service managers?
Whenever applicants for Canadian Immigration are asked to identify work experience, they must do so on the requisite forms by stating the NOC code that best fits their employment, skills and experience. Some Canada immigration pathways are only open to applicants that have experience in occupations identified by very specific NOC codes.
Training, Education, Experience and Responsibility (TEER)
- The NOC structure for Restaurant and food service managers uses the NOC Code 60030 and the Skill requirement of University undergraduate degree plus any relevant post graduate qualifications and significant experience..
- The TEER level for 60030 is University undergraduate degree plus any relevant post graduate qualifications and significant experience..
Employment Description for 60030 Restaurant and food service managers
To be able to use National Occupation Classification 60030 your work history and experience should closely match the following description:
- “Restaurant and food service managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of restaurants, bars, cafeterias and other food and beverage services. They are employed in food and beverage service establishments, or they may be self-employed.”
Canada Visa Options for NOC 60030
There are a number of Canada Visa options for NOC 60030 including:
- Federal Skilled Visas
- Canadian Experience Class
- Provincial Nomination
Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) which use the NOC 60030
NOC code 60030 is used for Provincial Nomination in following streams:
- PNP Skilled Worker streams
- PNP Semi-Skilled Worker streams
- PNP Graduate streams
- PNP Family Sponsorship streams.
Confused by National Occupation Codes and Canada Visas?
Take our FREE ONLINE Visa Checker for some help in finding your NOC Code Canada Visa Options available to you.