NOC 60031 Accommodation service managers
Immigrating to Canada with the job code of Accommodation service managers using the Express Entry Permanent Residency pathway requires that you correctly identify the National Occupation Classification (“NOC”) Code for your occupation.
The NOC code is the most important piece of information you require to immigrate to Canada. Without knowing your job classification or NOC code you are unable to work out your eligility to immigrate to Canada or make an application. The NOC is developed and maintained between Statistics Canada (STC) and Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC).
The National Occupation Classification for Accommodation service managers is Noc 60031.
Note: NOC 60031 Accommodation service managers replaces NOC 0632. The new NOC structure for Accommodation service managers uses the NOC Code 60031 and the Skill requirement of University undergraduate degree plus any relevant post graduate qualifications and significant experience..
The level of demand in Canada for NOC 60031 is Above Average. This means that according to Statistics Canada, the role of Accommodation service managers in Canada currently has more jobs advertised than available candidates.
Why Do I Need to Know the NOC Code for Accommodation service managers?
Whenever applicants for Canadian Immigration are asked to identify work experience, they must do so on the requisite forms by stating the NOC code that best fits their employment, skills and experience. Some Canada immigration pathways are only open to applicants that have experience in occupations identified by very specific NOC codes.
Training, Education, Experience and Responsibility (TEER)
- The NOC structure for Accommodation service managers uses the NOC Code 60031 and the Skill requirement of University undergraduate degree plus any relevant post graduate qualifications and significant experience..
- The TEER level for 60031 is University undergraduate degree plus any relevant post graduate qualifications and significant experience..
Employment Description for 60031 Accommodation service managers
To be able to use National Occupation Classification 60031 your work history and experience should closely match the following description:
- “Accommodation service managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of an accommodation establishment or of a department within such an establishment. They are employed by hotels, motels, resorts, student residences and other accommodation establishments, or they may be self-employed.”
Canada Visa Options for NOC 60031
There are a number of Canada Visa options for NOC 60031 including:
- Federal Skilled Visas
- Canadian Experience Class
- Provincial Nomination
Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) which use the NOC 60031
NOC code 60031 is used for Provincial Nomination in following streams:
- PNP Skilled Worker streams
- PNP Semi-Skilled Worker streams
- PNP Graduate streams
- PNP Family Sponsorship streams.
Confused by National Occupation Codes and Canada Visas?
Take our FREE ONLINE Visa Checker for some help in finding your NOC Code Canada Visa Options available to you.