NOC 70021 Postal and courier services managers
Immigrating to Canada with the job code of Postal and courier services managers using the Express Entry Permanent Residency pathway requires that you correctly identify the National Occupation Classification (“NOC”) Code for your occupation.
The NOC code is the most important piece of information you require to immigrate to Canada. Without knowing your job classification or NOC code you are unable to work out your eligility to immigrate to Canada or make an application. The NOC is developed and maintained between Statistics Canada (STC) and Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC).
The National Occupation Classification for Postal and courier services managers is Noc 70021.
Note: NOC 70021 Postal and courier services managers replaces NOC 0132. The new NOC structure for Postal and courier services managers uses the NOC Code 70021 and the Skill requirement of University undergraduate degree plus any relevant post graduate qualifications and significant experience..
The level of demand in Canada for NOC 70021 is High. This means that according to Statistics Canada, the role of Postal and courier services managers in Canada currently has more jobs advertised than available candidates.
Why Do I Need to Know the NOC Code for Postal and courier services managers?
Whenever applicants for Canadian Immigration are asked to identify work experience, they must do so on the requisite forms by stating the NOC code that best fits their employment, skills and experience. Some Canada immigration pathways are only open to applicants that have experience in occupations identified by very specific NOC codes.
Training, Education, Experience and Responsibility (TEER)
- The NOC structure for Postal and courier services managers uses the NOC Code 70021 and the Skill requirement of University undergraduate degree plus any relevant post graduate qualifications and significant experience..
- The TEER level for 70021 is University undergraduate degree plus any relevant post graduate qualifications and significant experience..
Employment Description for 70021 Postal and courier services managers
To be able to use National Occupation Classification 70021 your work history and experience should closely match the following description:
- “Postal and courier services managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities and operations in postal facilities and in establishments that provide courier services. They are employed by Canada Post Corporation and by courier companies.”
Canada Visa Options for NOC 70021
There are a number of Canada Visa options for NOC 70021 including:
- Federal Skilled Visas
- Canadian Experience Class
- Provincial Nomination
Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) which use the NOC 70021
NOC code 70021 is used for Provincial Nomination in following streams:
- PNP Skilled Worker streams
- PNP Semi-Skilled Worker streams
- PNP Graduate streams
- PNP Family Sponsorship streams.
Confused by National Occupation Codes and Canada Visas?
Take our FREE ONLINE Visa Checker for some help in finding your NOC Code Canada Visa Options available to you.