NOC 75101 Material handlers
Immigrating to Canada with the job code of Material handlers using the Express Entry Permanent Residency pathway requires that you correctly identify the National Occupation Classification (“NOC”) Code for your occupation.
The NOC code is the most important piece of information you require to immigrate to Canada. Without knowing your job classification or NOC code you are unable to work out your eligility to immigrate to Canada or make an application. The NOC is developed and maintained between Statistics Canada (STC) and Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC).
The National Occupation Classification for Material handlers is Noc 75101.
Note: NOC 75101 Material handlers replaces NOC 6221. The new NOC structure for Technical sales specialists – wholesale trade uses the NOC Code 75101 and the Skill requirement of Short work demonstration and no formal educational requirements..
The level of demand in Canada for NOC 75101 is Average to High. This means that according to Statistics Canada, the role of Material handlers in Canada currently has more jobs advertised than available candidates.
Why Do I Need to Know the NOC Code for Material handlers?
Whenever applicants for Canadian Immigration are asked to identify work experience, they must do so on the requisite forms by stating the NOC code that best fits their employment, skills and experience. Some Canada immigration pathways are only open to applicants that have experience in occupations identified by very specific NOC codes.
Training, Education, Experience and Responsibility (TEER)
- The NOC structure for Technical sales specialists – wholesale trade uses the NOC Code 75101 and the Skill requirement of Short work demonstration and no formal educational requirements..
- The TEER level for 75101 is Short work demonstration and no formal educational requirements..
Employment Description for 75101 Material handlers
To be able to use National Occupation Classification 75101 your work history and experience should closely match the following description:
- “This unit group includes workers who handle, move, load and unload materials by hand or using a variety of material handling equipment. They are employed by transportation, storage and moving companies, and by a variety of manufacturing and processing companies and retail and wholesale warehouses.”
Canada Visa Options for NOC 75101
There are a number of Canada Visa options for NOC 75101 including:
- Federal Skilled Visas
- Canadian Experience Class
- Provincial Nomination
Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) which use the NOC 75101
NOC code 75101 is used for Provincial Nomination in following streams:
- PNP Skilled Worker streams
- PNP Semi-Skilled Worker streams
- PNP Graduate streams
- PNP Family Sponsorship streams.
Confused by National Occupation Codes and Canada Visas?
Take our FREE ONLINE Visa Checker for some help in finding your NOC Code Canada Visa Options available to you.