NOC 75200 Taxi and limousine drivers and chauffeurs
Immigrating to Canada with the job code of Taxi and limousine drivers and chauffeurs using the Express Entry Permanent Residency pathway requires that you correctly identify the National Occupation Classification (“NOC”) Code for your occupation.
The NOC code is the most important piece of information you require to immigrate to Canada. Without knowing your job classification or NOC code you are unable to work out your eligility to immigrate to Canada or make an application. The NOC is developed and maintained between Statistics Canada (STC) and Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC).
The National Occupation Classification for Taxi and limousine drivers and chauffeurs is Noc 75200.
Note: NOC 75200 Taxi and limousine drivers and chauffeurs replaces NOC 7513. The new NOC structure for Taxi and limousine drivers and chauffeurs uses the NOC Code 75200 and the Skill requirement of Short work demonstration and no formal educational requirements..
The level of demand in Canada for NOC 75200 is High. This means that according to Statistics Canada, the role of Taxi and limousine drivers and chauffeurs in Canada currently has more jobs advertised than available candidates.
Why Do I Need to Know the NOC Code for Taxi and limousine drivers and chauffeurs?
Whenever applicants for Canadian Immigration are asked to identify work experience, they must do so on the requisite forms by stating the NOC code that best fits their employment, skills and experience. Some Canada immigration pathways are only open to applicants that have experience in occupations identified by very specific NOC codes.
Training, Education, Experience and Responsibility (TEER)
- The NOC structure for Taxi and limousine drivers and chauffeurs uses the NOC Code 75200 and the Skill requirement of Short work demonstration and no formal educational requirements..
- The TEER level for 75200 is Short work demonstration and no formal educational requirements..
Employment Description for 75200 Taxi and limousine drivers and chauffeurs
To be able to use National Occupation Classification 75200 your work history and experience should closely match the following description:
- “Taxi and limousine drivers drive automobiles and limousines to transport passengers. Chauffeurs drive automobiles and limousines to transport personnel and visitors of businesses, government or other organizations or members of private households. Taxi and limousine drivers are employed by taxi and other transportation service companies, or they may be self-employed. Chauffeurs are employed by businesses, government and other organizations, or private individuals or families.”
Canada Visa Options for NOC 75200
There are a number of Canada Visa options for NOC 75200 including:
- Federal Skilled Visas
- Canadian Experience Class
- Provincial Nomination
Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) which use the NOC 75200
NOC code 75200 is used for Provincial Nomination in following streams:
- PNP Skilled Worker streams
- PNP Semi-Skilled Worker streams
- PNP Graduate streams
- PNP Family Sponsorship streams.
Confused by National Occupation Codes and Canada Visas?
Take our FREE ONLINE Visa Checker for some help in finding your NOC Code Canada Visa Options available to you.