NOC 80020 Managers in agriculture
Immigrating to Canada with the job code of Managers in agriculture using the Express Entry Permanent Residency pathway requires that you correctly identify the National Occupation Classification (“NOC”) Code for your occupation.
The NOC code is the most important piece of information you require to immigrate to Canada. Without knowing your job classification or NOC code you are unable to work out your eligility to immigrate to Canada or make an application. The NOC is developed and maintained between Statistics Canada (STC) and Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC).
The National Occupation Classification for Managers in agriculture is Noc 80020.
Note: NOC 80020 Managers in agriculture replaces NOC 0821. The new NOC structure for Managers in agriculture uses the NOC Code 80020 and the Skill requirement of University undergraduate degree plus any relevant post graduate qualifications and significant experience..
The level of demand in Canada for NOC 80020 is Above Average. This means that according to Statistics Canada, the role of Managers in agriculture in Canada currently has more jobs advertised than available candidates.
Why Do I Need to Know the NOC Code for Managers in agriculture?
Whenever applicants for Canadian Immigration are asked to identify work experience, they must do so on the requisite forms by stating the NOC code that best fits their employment, skills and experience. Some Canada immigration pathways are only open to applicants that have experience in occupations identified by very specific NOC codes.
Training, Education, Experience and Responsibility (TEER)
- The NOC structure for Managers in agriculture uses the NOC Code 80020 and the Skill requirement of University undergraduate degree plus any relevant post graduate qualifications and significant experience..
- The TEER level for 80020 is University undergraduate degree plus any relevant post graduate qualifications and significant experience..
Employment Description for 80020 Managers in agriculture
To be able to use National Occupation Classification 80020 your work history and experience should closely match the following description:
- “Managers in agriculture plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations and functions of farms. They are responsible for growing crops, raising and breeding livestock, poultry and other animals and marketing farm products. Managers in this unit group usually own and operate their own establishment.”
Canada Visa Options for NOC 80020
There are a number of Canada Visa options for NOC 80020 including:
- Federal Skilled Visas
- Canadian Experience Class
- Provincial Nomination
Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) which use the NOC 80020
NOC code 80020 is used for Provincial Nomination in following streams:
- PNP Skilled Worker streams
- PNP Semi-Skilled Worker streams
- PNP Graduate streams
- PNP Family Sponsorship streams.
Confused by National Occupation Codes and Canada Visas?
Take our FREE ONLINE Visa Checker for some help in finding your NOC Code Canada Visa Options available to you.