NOC 90010 Manufacturing managers
Immigrating to Canada with the job code of Manufacturing managers using the Express Entry Permanent Residency pathway requires that you correctly identify the National Occupation Classification (“NOC”) Code for your occupation.
The NOC code is the most important piece of information you require to immigrate to Canada. Without knowing your job classification or NOC code you are unable to work out your eligility to immigrate to Canada or make an application. The NOC is developed and maintained between Statistics Canada (STC) and Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC).
The National Occupation Classification for Manufacturing managers is Noc 90010.
Note: NOC 90010 Manufacturing managers replaces NOC 0911. The new NOC structure for Manufacturing managers uses the NOC Code 90010 and the Skill requirement of University undergraduate degree plus any relevant post graduate qualifications and significant experience..
The level of demand in Canada for NOC 90010 is Average to High. This means that according to Statistics Canada, the role of Manufacturing managers in Canada currently has more jobs advertised than available candidates.
Why Do I Need to Know the NOC Code for Manufacturing managers?
Whenever applicants for Canadian Immigration are asked to identify work experience, they must do so on the requisite forms by stating the NOC code that best fits their employment, skills and experience. Some Canada immigration pathways are only open to applicants that have experience in occupations identified by very specific NOC codes.
Training, Education, Experience and Responsibility (TEER)
- The NOC structure for Manufacturing managers uses the NOC Code 90010 and the Skill requirement of University undergraduate degree plus any relevant post graduate qualifications and significant experience..
- The TEER level for 90010 is University undergraduate degree plus any relevant post graduate qualifications and significant experience..
Employment Description for 90010 Manufacturing managers
To be able to use National Occupation Classification 90010 your work history and experience should closely match the following description:
- “Manufacturing managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a manufacturing establishment or of a production department within a manufacturing establishment, under the direction of a general manager or other senior manager. They are employed by manufacturing companies.”
Canada Visa Options for NOC 90010
There are a number of Canada Visa options for NOC 90010 including:
- Federal Skilled Visas
- Canadian Experience Class
- Provincial Nomination
Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) which use the NOC 90010
NOC code 90010 is used for Provincial Nomination in following streams:
- PNP Skilled Worker streams
- PNP Semi-Skilled Worker streams
- PNP Graduate streams
- PNP Family Sponsorship streams.
Confused by National Occupation Codes and Canada Visas?
Take our FREE ONLINE Visa Checker for some help in finding your NOC Code Canada Visa Options available to you.