NOC 95106 Labourers in food and beverage processing
Immigrating to Canada with the job code of Labourers in food and beverage processing using the Express Entry Permanent Residency pathway requires that you correctly identify the National Occupation Classification (“NOC”) Code for your occupation.
The NOC code is the most important piece of information you require to immigrate to Canada. Without knowing your job classification or NOC code you are unable to work out your eligility to immigrate to Canada or make an application. The NOC is developed and maintained between Statistics Canada (STC) and Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC).
The National Occupation Classification for Labourers in food and beverage processing is Noc 95106.
Note: NOC 95106 Labourers in food and beverage processing replaces NOC 9617. The new NOC structure for Labourers in food and beverage processing uses the NOC Code 95106 and the Skill requirement of Short work demonstration and no formal educational requirements..
The level of demand in Canada for NOC 95106 is Above Average. This means that according to Statistics Canada, the role of Labourers in food and beverage processing in Canada currently has more jobs advertised than available candidates.
Why Do I Need to Know the NOC Code for Labourers in food and beverage processing?
Whenever applicants for Canadian Immigration are asked to identify work experience, they must do so on the requisite forms by stating the NOC code that best fits their employment, skills and experience. Some Canada immigration pathways are only open to applicants that have experience in occupations identified by very specific NOC codes.
Training, Education, Experience and Responsibility (TEER)
- The NOC structure for Labourers in food and beverage processing uses the NOC Code 95106 and the Skill requirement of Short work demonstration and no formal educational requirements..
- The TEER level for 95106 is Short work demonstration and no formal educational requirements..
Employment Description for 95106 Labourers in food and beverage processing
To be able to use National Occupation Classification 95106 your work history and experience should closely match the following description:
- “Labourers in this unit group perform material handling, clean-up, packaging and other elemental activities related to food, beverage and tobacco processing. They are employed in fruit and vegetable processing plants, dairies, flour mills, bakeries, sugar refineries, meat plants, breweries and other food, beverage and tobacco processing plants.”
Canada Visa Options for NOC 95106
There are a number of Canada Visa options for NOC 95106 including:
- Federal Skilled Visas
- Canadian Experience Class
- Provincial Nomination
Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) which use the NOC 95106
NOC code 95106 is used for Provincial Nomination in following streams:
- PNP Skilled Worker streams
- PNP Semi-Skilled Worker streams
- PNP Graduate streams
- PNP Family Sponsorship streams.
Confused by National Occupation Codes and Canada Visas?
Take our FREE ONLINE Visa Checker for some help in finding your NOC Code Canada Visa Options available to you.